XWiki Enterprise 2.2.6
This is a bug fix release.
Changes since XWiki Enterprise 2.2.5
- [XWIKI-4378] - Should never deny resources access through skin URL
- [XWIKI-5004] - Inactive user should be able to access the same UI than XWikiGuest
- [XWIKI-5005] - Form displayed to inactive user after login for account activation does not submit to correct URL
- [XWIKI-5064] - Issue escaping " [ " when located in front of an URL
- [XWIKI-5113] - Id block inside header is badly rendered
- [XWIKI-5114] - Allow controlling the depth of headers to look for when generating titles from document's content (configuration in xwiki.cfg)
- [XWIKI-5126] - Link to force editing a locked user is wrong in new UI
- [XWIKI-5127] - #googlecalcustom macro mixup front and background colors, and also use a "Test" title
- [XWIKI-5128] - XWiki doesn't check groups permissions correctly in multiwiki environment
- [XWIKI-5131] - PropUpdateAction use wrong XWiki#flushCache method
- [XAADMINISTRATION-134] - Users->add new user not using XWiki.Registration with field validation.
- [XAADMINISTRATION-131] - Hide color theme setting from space administration (currently unsupported at the level)
Backward Compatibility and Migration Notes
You may also want toin order to benefit from improvements listed above. If you do so make sure you follow the in order not to overwrite your existing pages.
No API breakage.