Theuses for listing all tasks to be implemented and all bugs to be fixed.
You'll find there the dates and versions planned for issues to be fixed and hence the XWiki roadmaps. There's also alisting all known dates for future releases. Please understand that these dates are often tentative since XWiki's development is open source and lots of committers/contributors are working in their free time on XWiki.
If you're interested to help out check the.
General goals for all releases:
- More tests
- Better javadoc
- More documentation on xwiki.org
- Code cleanup/refactoring
Already implemented roadmaps can be found in the.
Note that all planned release dates are also entered in the Calendar on.
XWiki Enterprise 7.x
Release dates for the 7.x Cycle:
- 7.0: March 2015
May 2015June 2015
July 2015September 2015
September 2015November 2015
November 2015December 2015
See what was done in the
Check the .
This is a stabilization releases with the following priorities:
- Work on all existing Nested Spaces/Nested Pages issues and reduce
- Work on making well-known/standard Extensions work well with Nested spaces/Nested Pages, starting with:
- File Manager
- Meeting Manager
- Task Manager
- Fix any important bugs from other features too
- In addition a user has asked us to look at Unable to build on Windows because of failing META-INF/components.txt check
- Last, in 7.3 and 7.4 we should also work on fixing/polishing features that have been introduced in this cycle (7.x), such as DW/EM work to improve upgrades.
12 October 201513 October 2015
26 October 201529 October 2015
2 November 20159 November 2015
9 Novembre 201511 November 2015