I’ve published a first version of a new app, the, which can be used to manage software product release notes:
- Create release notes
- Add changes to release notes
- Generate custom reports of changes based on various filters (e.g. show me all user-related changes contained in all those versions)
Yesterday we had our. We've managed to (7 real fixes) with 5 participants. We are still at bugs behind the 1 year period.
The XWiki development team is proud to announce the availability of XWiki 8.3 Release Candidate 1. The highlight of this release is the support of Recommended Extensions (both on
Springer use XWiki as a presentation site for their pilot project on Linked Open Data.
- “10+ years of experience w/ @confluence & I must say, I'm hard pressed to find anything that I need there, that @XWiki does not provide.”
- , General Manager
- “I've been a follower of XWiki [...] have tried pushing it on anyone considering confluence; it's one of the few open source projects that I know of that actually has more features and work in it than most of its commercial counterparts”
- , CEO of CT-Unlimited
- “We've been pleased and impressed with the power and flexibility XWiki has provided. Everything we've wanted to build with our wiki-based product been possible due to XWiki's well planned architecture.”
- Mike Hoolehan, CTO @