Last modified byon 2011/10/10
Release Notes for XWiki Watch 1.0 Milestone 4Version 1.0 milestone 4 brings a couple of bug fixes and improvements.
Changes from 1.0 Milestone 3Release Notes - XWiki Watch - Version 1.0 M4
- Bugs fixes
- Do not allow to create feed, groups or keywords with names that already exist
- PressReview email not generated correctly when guest user does not have view rights on the WatchCode.PressReview document
- Date filter does not apply for RSS press review
- Upgraded to GWT 1.4 which improves performance and brings new features
- Added a filter top prevent usual English words to be displayed in the Text Analysis
- Added a "delete" button under group names in the list on the left
- Added a "delete" button under keyword names in the list on the right
- Moved Jetty resources in a jetty/ directory for the standalone distribution
- Added autosuggest for article tags
- Added a mechanism for feed deletion that would allow deleting fetched articles too
- The date filter should include both the start date and the end date.
- Added an integration test that ensure Watch loads in the distribution