The XWiki development team is pleased to announce the release of XWiki Enterprise and XWiki Enterprise Manager 2.2.6.
Go grab it on.
This is a bug fix release for the 2.2 branches.
Fixes since 2.2.5:
- [XWIKI-4378] - Should never deny resources access through skin URL
- [XWIKI-5004] - Inactive user should be able to access the same UI than XWikiGuest
- [XWIKI-5005] - Form displayed to inactive user after login for account activation does not submit to correct URL
- [XWIKI-5064] - Issue escaping " [ " when located in front of an URL
- [XWIKI-5113] - Id block inside header is badly rendered
- [XWIKI-5114] - Allow controlling the depth of headers to look for when generating titles from document's content (configuration in xwiki.cfg)
- [XWIKI-5126] - Link to force editing a locked user is wrong in new UI
- [XWIKI-5127] - #googlecalcustom macro mixup front and background colors, and also use a "Test" title
- [XWIKI-5128] - XWiki doesn't check groups permissions correctly in multiwiki environment
- [XWIKI-5131] - PropUpdateAction use wrong XWiki#flushCache method
- [XAADMINISTRATION-134] - Users->add new user not using XWiki.Registration with field validation.
- [XAADMINISTRATION-131] - Hide color theme setting from space administration (currently unsupported at the level)
For more information seeand .