Nov 08 2013

Yesterday we had our Bug Fixing Day #43. For the 5.x development cycle we've decided to intensify our bug fixing and invert the bugs created vs bugs fixed ratio so that we're always in the green, by having weekly BFDs.

We managed to fix 3 bugs (1 real fix).

bfd43.png

This was a very bad BFD (possibly the worst we've had so far) with few people participating and few bugs fixed. Even worse we started the BFD with -121 bugs and we finished it with -123 (i.e. +3 bugs during the day overall).

We need to be careful for the next BFD and show a strong participation next time as otherwise we're facing a risk of loosing steam.

Thanks to the few participants!

Tags:
Created by Vincent Massol on 2013/11/08
   

Get Connected