Theuses for listing all tasks to be implemented and all bugs to be fixed.
You'll find there the dates and versions planned for issues to be fixed and hence the XWiki roadmaps. There's also alisting all known dates for future releases. Please understand that these dates are often tentative since XWiki's development is open source and lots of committers/contributors are working in their free time on XWiki.
If you're interested to help out check the.
General goals for all releases:
- More tests
- Better javadoc
- More documentation on xwiki.org
- Code cleanup/refactoring
Already implemented roadmaps can be found in the.
Note that all planned release dates are also entered in the Calendar on.
XWiki Enterprise 8.x
Release dates for the 8.x Cycle:
- 8.0: March 2016
- 8.1: May 2016
- 8.2: July 2016
- 8.3: September 2016
- 8.4: November 2016
- CKEditor Polish + Bug fixes + Plugin extensibility + extra stuff to be defined (custom editors for macros, etc) - Marius
- OpenId Connect SSO finishing + polishing - Thomas
- Curated extensions feature in EM (curated extensions listed + ability to see others if explicitly asked) - Thomas
- Propose some strategy to curate extensions on e.x.o + curate them - Vincent
- XWiki home page Welcome Tour - Alex
- Improvement to activeinstalls to capture some more information (ideas: email hash for unicity, country, number of users) - Vincent
- Nested App Migrator polishing/bug fixing - GuillaumeD
- Bug Fixing Day - All
- Addition of a paying + trial feature in EM (see that an app is paying + has a trial and show it) - Thomas
- XWiki Home page usability improvements - ?
- 8.2M1: 6 June 2016
20 June 201621 June 2016
- 8.2RC1: 4 July 2016
- 8.2Final: 18 July 2016