The XWiki development team is pleased to announce the release of XWiki Enterprise and XWiki Enterprise Manager 2.2.4.
This is a bug fix release for the 2.2 branches.
Important Bugs fixed:
- XASCH-52 - Job script shouldn't be edited with wysiwyg
- XABLOG-99 - Blog Category Name with Apostrophe crashes Blog Category function
- XWIKI-5057 - Rights aren't saved if the groups/users radio button is not manually selected
- XWIKI-5039 - When starting a wiki on a sub wiki page, main wiki main page is broken by statistics module
- XWIKI-4957 - Allow entering @, ? and # characters in link references
- XWIKI-5053 - Cannot upload attachments to pages with # in their name
- XWIKI-5063 - Don't fail the rendering when the document's title fails to be rendered
- XWIKI-4984 - Header ids are always the same ("H") with Chinese or any other language without any ASCII character
- XWIKI-5035 - LazyXWikiDocument is not synchronized anymore with XWikiDocument
- XWIKI-5036 - WYSIWYG editor doesn't display when creating a document named #"&§-_\
- XWIKI-5021 - "Save and Continue" doesn't work in Preview mode only with IE7
- XWIKI-4723 - Could not restart only one cluster instance in cluster mode because of stuck JVM
- Newly supported language: Vietnamese
For more information see theand release notes.