Release Notes for XWiki Enterprise Manager 3.3.1
Last modified byon 2013/10/07
This is the first (and probably last) bugfix release for the 3.3 series.
New and Noteworthy (since XWiki Enterprise Manager 3.3)
XWiki Enterprise Manager is now using XWiki Enterprise 3.3.1. See the. Issues relevant to a XEM environment:
- - Improve the workspace panel
- - Convert all Workspaces pages to 2.0 syntax.
- - Make sure that Workspaces related menus don't affect subwiki local users
- - Wiki macros are not registered in workspaces
- - Fix workspace issues related to the fact that the local Admin is missing
- - Invalid "see changes" link in multiwiki mode for Activity stream event
- - Disable the Create New Workspace page if the installation is not yet complete (workspace template not installed)
Backward Compatibility and Migration Notes