Last modified byon 2014/10/21
Blog posts for May 2008
First release candidate of the XWiki Enterprise 1.4 version (Roadmap).
Note that general goals for XWiki Enterprise 1.4 are:
- Switch to Java 1.5
- Improved stats performances
- XMLRPC improvements
- Skins extensions
- Bug fixes
- More automated tests
For more details about this 1.4 Release Candidate 1 release, check the.
This release follow XWiki Enterprise 1.4 Release Candidate 1 release to maintain XEM synchronised with XE. It add the wiki name ajax based validation to the wiki creation page and XE 1.4M2 -> XE 1.4RC1 dependency upgrade. For more information see the Release notes at: http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/ReleaseNotesXEM12RC1 ...
This release spanned a bit more than 2 months starting on the 8th of March 2008 and ending on the 15th of May 2008. During that period we implemented 116 issues, fixing 67 bugs and adding new features such as:
- Attachment Rollback, when rollbacking a wiki page, attachments versions are now rollbacked as well.
- 2 new colors were added for the toucan skin : Black & Dark Blue.
- Keyboard shortcuts were made a generic feature using a standard keyboard shortcuts set, see http://tinyurl.com/3hnvge
- Various performance improvements.
- New Admin page to monitor Requests in your XWiki instance
- The Index page was improved to add realtime page filtering.
- The Watchlist feature now adds a diff in the email it sends when watched documents or spaces are modified. The diff is between "first revision since last notification" and "last revision".
- Added better Active Directory support by supporting case insensitive username.
- Added Galician translation